KALMATRON® KF-B is a powder after mixing with water works as a remedial coating on the old, aged, or deteriorated concrete and masonry structures in a damp environments. By definition, KALMATRON® KF-B
is a protective composition that penetrates into concrete structure on the depth of its degradation.
U.S.A. Patent 5,728,428
The sequence of self-healing (starting at a top) of concrete defects by osmotic diffusion of KF-B electrolytes' solutions.
First air tank of sewer station was repaired by KF-B in 1993 without repair of concrete in a future. Metal pipes and sprinklers were changed 4 times!
Inventions of the 21-st Century
1. KALMATRON® KF-B is the only known product that works in sewage, acid, and petroleum
environments as a remedial coating without chemical cleaning of to be coated concrete surface.
3. Application of KF-B doesn't require preliminary surface cleaning by acids which is a great advantage.
4. Strewing dry KF-B powder onto seeping type of leaks stops it immediately.
5. Standard cylinder coated with a 3 mm layer of KF-B increases in compressive strength up to 2 times
after 28 days.
6. Two concrete prisms glued together with KF-B cannot be broken apart at their seam.
8. As a result of KF-B penetration into the concrete structure, its liquid impermeability is intact even if
KF-B coat is broken.
The layer of KF-B at 3 mm
thick has been removed
from the top of the concrete
Visual area of KF-B
penetration has darker
color of compacted
without voids and soft
The depth of KF-B pene-
tration into the concrete is
thicker then the layer by
almost 10 times.
After intensive testing of KALMATRON KF-B as a coating on trial sample 2 and comparing with control 3 submerged into 25% of Sulfuric Acid, the product approved for massive application for building and repair of sewer structures, chemical and agricultural facilities.