KALMATRON® KF-A is a patented (U.S.A. Patent 5,728,208) powder admixture to concrete mixes. KF-A provides high early strength, quick setting times, resistance to rebar corrosion and absolutely NO shrinkage cracks. KF-A is used in shotcrete, gunite, precast, cast-in-place, poured, plaster, stucco and many other kinds of applications. 100% non-toxic and safe for drinking water.
Production of bathtubs, kitchen sinks, countertops, veneers, and roof tiles with Kalmatron KF-A results in natural-looking, ceramic-strength, durable concrete products. By using KF-A, it is also possible to utilize a great variety of local raw materials as filler and aggregates, including industrial waste such as glass, wood, paper, and metal. We provide mix designs on request.
Production of Concrete Canvas with KF-A makes the Canvas waterproof and impermeable to both liquids and gases. KF-A is used in damp and highly corrosive environments, without any other supplementary materials - just KF-A, cement, sand/aggregate and water.
KEY FEATURES of KF-A:
• No curing is needed
• 100% waterproof
• Impermeable to water, crude oil, sugars, acids and salts
• No other admixtures needed
• 100% non-toxic
• Can be applied -4 F up to 104 F
• Great batch workability ("the creamy effect")
• Freeze-thaw resistance
• Salt resistance
• De-mold in 8 hours
• Stops and prevents rebar corrosion
• No flaking, curling, or slab deformation
• No efflorescence or "concrete flu"
• Upgrades any concrete mix to High Performance Concrete