KALMATRON® KF-C is the fastest hardening plug compound for stopping pressured
leaks in the concrete, wooden, and masonry structures. KF-C plugs the leaks under
the pressures up to 19 Bar.
It is applicable in underwater conditions with the use of hardened KF-C plugs shown
below at left and by gunite after.
PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
1. Add one part of water to four parts of KF-C by the volumes and mix for no longer
than 30 seconds. Some heat will be released.
2. Mix only as much product as can be used up in 20 minutes. Usually it is
approximately at 500 gr or 1 Lb.
3. Don't add any more water into the KF-C dough. Keep mixing.
4. First make 6-9 balls, cylinders, or plugs within 5 minutes of preparing the mix.
5. The diameter of each plug depends on the size of the void. Usually it's about at 1/2"
to 1" or at 12 to 25 mm.
6. While the plug is still hot and soft, press it into the leaking void. If necessary, apply
several plugs one by one with pressure. Begin pressing from the area where the
pressure of the leak is lowest.
7. If concrete around repaired area is crambled or cracked, apply thin layer of KF-B
around KF-C patch to prevent water mitigation to that area.